birding-aus

Windmills and Birds

To: <>
Subject: Windmills and Birds
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:09:40 +1000
You have to process one thousand tons of sea water to get 3 grams of Uranium
if you could do it with 100% efficiency. While it may be technically
possible to extract these 3 grams,  the energy use in extracting them is
likely to require more than the energy in the 3 grams of Uranium.

I think you better look for an alternative.

Tim Murphy