birding-aus

Good birding spots in central NSW/SE Qld?

To: <>
Subject: Good birding spots in central NSW/SE Qld?
From: "Debra Saxon-Campbell" <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:24:41 +1100

Hi birders

We are planning a trip from Melbourne to O’Reillys in Lamington NP in SE Qld in early April 06. We will be driving there and back and are currently planning our route up through central NSW. At this stage, we are thinking of breaking our journey with a visit to the Warrumbungles, but are wondering if anyone knows of any other good birding spots that we might visit along the way. Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Debra & Chris Campbell