birding-aus

Binos

To: <>
Subject: Binos
From: "Ben Allen" <>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:38:55 +0800
Hi David,

I have purchased binoculars for a few of my relatives and at that price range I would recommend the Vixen Pro.  Too date I have had no complaints and plenty of accolades.  You might have to negotiate to get them for as low as $750 but it is certainly possible and I was quoted that this Christmas.

Regards

Ben

>>> "David Cameron" <> 31/12/05 7:50:10 >>>

Hi Folks,

I?m in the market for some new binos??I did try to access the archive to view past posts on this subject but can?t get in for some reason so apologies for repeating a question that?s probably been asked dozens of times.

My requirements are for a good robust pair of binos, 8 or 10x mag x 42 ? 50mm, water proof or water resistant and no more that $750.00. Any advice gratefully received.

Happy birding,

David Cameron

Hamilton

Vic