birding-aus

From England to Werribee

To: "Birding- Aus" <>
Subject: From England to Werribee
From: "bjsummerfield" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:03:16 -0000

Hi,

I am a UK birder who is paying a short visit to Melbourne and I have just one day – the 19th January 2006, when I would like to visit the Western Treatment Plant (Werribee STW) to see as many species as practical.

This will be my first visit to Australia ( I have travelled widely in Africa, India and the Americas) and I will need help with access, where to go and, no doubt, some identification tips.

I shall be staying in Melbourne, will have a hire car and will be accompanied by my wife.  We wonder if any permit holder would be kind enough to show us around and look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help.

Our son now lives in Melbourne and is marrying his Australian fiancée and we hope this will be the first of many trips.  I can also be contacted on or .

With many thanks and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Brian Summerfield

Kent, England.

National Patient Safety Agency - supporting Doctors.net.uk members in safe practice.
http://www.doctors.net.uk/NPSA