birding-aus

FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Christmas Rarities

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Christmas Rarities
From: "Edwin Vella" <>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:42:44 +1100

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Russell
Woodford
Sent: Saturday, 24 December 2005 10:56 AM
Subject: Christmas Rarities

Hi everyone

Nice to see some stunning birds turning up at Werribee now that I've
finally got time to go and see them.  Pity I hadn't remembered to renew
my permit :-)

Anyway, there seem to be some interesting species popping up around the
country, so I hope you all get a chance to see something  special over
the Christmas-New Year period.

Please take extra care going to and from each twitch - and any other
time you are unfortunate enough to be out on the roads.  I hope you and
your loved ones enjoy a happy and blessed Christmas, or whatever special
days you observe.

All the best for the New Year - don't forget the Garden Bird Count early
on New Year's Day - hopefully we'll hear a little more about that over
the next week.

Season's Greetings

Russell

---