birding-aus

Byron Bay STW

To: <>
Subject: Byron Bay STW
From: "Lewis Webb" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:39:41 +1100

Hi all.

I will be in Byron Bay next month for a few weeks and was wondering if anyone knows the current situation with the Byron North STW and adjacent ponds. Access used to be OK but last time I was there the gates were locked with plenty of Keep Out signs up. (I didn’t see the German Shepherds patrolling the perimeter but I’m sure they were there!)

Any ideas?

Lewis Webb

Grogan & Webb

Tower A, Level 19

Zenith Centre, 821 Pacific Highway

Chatswood NSW 2067

Tel: (02) 9411 3511

Fax: (02) 9411 3706

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE

This email, including any attachments, is intended only to be read by

the person to whom it is addressed. It is confidential and may contain

legally privileged information. If you are not the person to whom this

email is addressed the use, disclosure or copying of this email is

strictly prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to

this email and its attachments are not waived or lost by reason of

mistaken delivery. If you have received this email in error please

contact our office on (02) 9411

3511 or by return email.