birding-aus

RE: Position available for right individuals

Subject: RE: Position available for right individuals
From: Thomas Colon <>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 04:36:06 +1100 (EST)
Hello,

We thought that you might be interested in part time position to work from home
with our company. My name is Thomas Colon, project coordinator and your direct
supervisor at Global Cash. Please read the information bellow about
our company and your job description.

Global Cash is an online-to-offline international money transfer
service. Global Cash currently offers a secure, fast, and inexpensive
means to send money from any of 38 countries to recipients in 8
countries. Global Cash's headquarters is located in New York City,
U.S. For more information, please visit our website:
www.global-cash.org

There are 5 openings for a representative to assist in creation our
virtual local presence for the back office functions. Person, who is
accepted for this position, will perform these tasks:

1. Establish a virtual office: receive the correspondence from our
company or clients to his/her residential address, answer project
related e-mails, and perform a limited number of phone calls /
customer support.

2. Facilitate the financial transactions from the clients. Global Cash
will organize the sales and marketing campaigns. Our manager will
inform you when the transaction is expected to arrive.

3. Report to our manager on arrival of the payment.

4. We pay the compensation of 20 AUD per hour for all coordinated
transactions. Your wages will be paid every two weeks from the start
of your employment by direct deposit to your bank account. You must
have a bank account to receive wages from us. Plus you will receive a
commission for the completed transaction. This commission will be paid
out after every transaction. Also we have a rating system and bonus
systems for the quarterly review. Dependant on your work results, you
might be promoted to the management positions within 3-6 months.

Requirements:

1. Access to computer and phone during normal business hours. Our
clients can call you during the day therefore we will need you to   have access
computer and phone. You might have to work on the several tasks at once. You
have to be able to read and follow simple written instructions well.

2. Responsible. There could be confidential information transmitted
though your hands. We need someone who can handle it well. Remember that you
will
represent our company and our clients therefore we will expect you to work to
the best of your abilities.

3. Work with minimum amount of supervision. We hope that you are mature
individual and will be able to work with minimum supervision after
initial training period.

4. Work well under pressure. This is business and many things could
happen. Therefore we want someone who wont back off at the first difficult
situation.

To continue the application please fill in our online application:

http://www.global-cash.org/vacancies.html

Your information will be used only within Global Cash. Every employee,
who satisfies our requirements, will be contacted by our manager to
conduct basic phone interview. At that time you will be able to ask
any questions you might have.

Good luck!

Thomas Colon