birding-aus

A message from Joseph Mofolo

Subject: A message from Joseph Mofolo
Date: 31 Oct 2005 08:42:20 -0000
Joseph Mofolo sent you the following message using The Names Database.

The message is below under the line going across.

To REPLY, use this link, and then click on Joseph Mofolo:

https://namesdatabase.com?c=16268143&h=69f423df2243b59abc862f6fc1089338&w=16442321

To BLOCK this person from sending you more messages, use this link:

https://namesdatabase.com/r.pl?b1=12510201967&b2=12644144849

Please note: this person was NOT given your email address.

Also note: this is from an address that does NOT accept replies.

Take Care, The Names Database Team, PO Box 550175, Waltham, MA 02455

From: Joseph Mofolo

Hi Jerolie
How are you today, I hope you had a nice weekend. I am 45 years
old.-----Original Message-----