birding-aus

Tuamoto Sandpiper

To: <>, <>
Subject: Tuamoto Sandpiper
From: "Gunnar Engblom (Kolibri Expeditions)" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:17:48 -0500
Hi all

I got this from Michael Hunter which shows exemplary practice of
Expedition Birding.

Gunnar Engblom-Lima, Peru.
Kolibri Expeditions
http://www.kolibriexpeditions.com
www.birding-peru.com  - checklist and data-base. Record your sightings
on-line, forum, pictures, identification, Expedition Birding, etc.