birding-aus

Request - spare bins cover?

Subject: Request - spare bins cover?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:31:25 +1000

A brief request for list members.

Have you an old or spare binocular case (preferably of the soft variety/leather) ?

My wife has recently lost her leather soft bins case which came with the red Leica 8 x 32 and we need a replacement.

I'm in Melbourne but happy to obtain (and pay for) a suitable cover from anywhere if required.  Please contact me directly.

Martin O'Brien
Melbourne
039 637 9869