birding-aus

RE: Birdline Victoria Update - 2 October 2005

To: "'Birdline Victoria'" <>
Subject: RE: Birdline Victoria Update - 2 October 2005
From: "Dr Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:40:18 +1000

Many thanks for initiating, developing and maintaining this excellent resource, Stuart – and now for handing it on in good health to a suitable new owner/manager.  A job really well done.

Great to hear of your professional plans – terrific stuff!  Good luck with your doctoral studies and all associated challenges and joys.

Regards.    Richard Nowotny