birding-aus

Western Whipbird Sound File

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Western Whipbird Sound File
From: "Gil Langfield" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:50:53 -0700
I am hoping to go looking for the Western Whipbird in the near future and
Frank O'Connor's website recommends that one should learn the call before
searching for the bird.  I have one WA Birds tape and most of the BOCA CDs
but do not have a sound bite of the Western Whipbird.  Could somebody out
there E-mail me a WAV or similar file?  I am willing to swap.

Regards,

Gil Langfield
Melbourne Australia