birding-aus

'Bird flu' checks stepped up

To: <>, <>
Subject: 'Bird flu' checks stepped up
From: "Judy Philip" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:28:26 +0930
Andrew and John,

Many thanks for correcting my idiotic error - I wondered whether it would be
corrected and am glad that it has been

When I woke up this morning it suddenly struck me that I'd very stupidly
written vaccines instead of anti-viral medications!  A 'senior moment' of
major proportions!  I was, and am, very embarrassed, especially as I'm well
aware that the proprietary anti-viral medicines I mentioned are to be taken
as soon as possible once flu symptoms show up i.e. are of use only for
people who already have flu.

Apologies to all,

Judy