birding-aus

Broome and the Kimberleys Website

To: Birding Aus <>,
Subject: Broome and the Kimberleys Website
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:00:25 +1000

In July of this year, i spent 10 days in the Broome and Kimberleys area photographing and twitching some of the resident species.

I've just completed a trip report website that can be found at the following link:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/~pfuller/broome

The site features over 77 species of birds (plus some butterflies, dragonflies, wallabies etc) in 12 slideshows with commentaries.

The 12 areas covered include:

Broome
Broome Bird Observatory
Roebuck Bay
"The Lake"
Geike Gorge
Winjanna Gorge
Manning Gorge
Silent Grove
Bell Falls
Mornington Station
Derby
Mangroves

For best results please view the site through Internet Explorer 6+, and have flash plugins installed.

If you have any troubles with the site, or find any mistakes, have comments etc, please email me.

Enjoy,

Peter