birding-aus

International waders RFI

Subject: International waders RFI
From: Abel Ecology <>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:02:35 +1000
Hi,
I need some advice on the arrival/ departure times for international waders in Australia, I am particularly interested in sites Victoria and NSW. The species of most interest are:
Latham's Snipe,
Marsh sand piper,
Common Greenshank,
Curlew Sandpiper,
Ruff (reeve),
Sharp-tailed sandpiper, and
Red-necked stint.

Any information that you could provide would be much appreciated.

kind regards,
Ben

Danny Wotherspoon BSc, Dip Ed, MA, MESA, MECA, MASH, MEIANZ
Abel Ecology
113 Chapman Parade, Faulconbridge, 2776.
Ph (02) 4751 9487
Fax (02) 4751 9497
Email:
Web: www.abelecology.com.au

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. This e-mail and any info contained herein, and the collection, storage, use or disclosure of the same may also be subject to the Australian Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. If you wish to be removed from our email list kindly let us know.