birding-aus

Birding, Stop dreaming! Time to embody your daydreams!

To: Birding <>
Subject: Birding, Stop dreaming! Time to embody your daydreams!
From: "Antiquity I. Hemophiliacs" <>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:35:56 -0700
Need Extra Income? Lack money?

New opportunities for you - today!

Australian Finance Group  invites you to cooperation.

-you are responsible and accurate
-you can work without a supervision
-you are from 18 till 70 year old
-you have free time (2-4 hours daily)
-you have basic Internet knowledge and access to a computer with internet
connection.(e-mail access)
-you have an idea of bank transfers and money payment systems operations
-you have Western Union/MoneyGram in your city

For this work you don't need:

-a special education
-possessing some special skills or knowledge
-possessing storehouse, office, special equipment.

The job we offer is related to email. It is an easy job which doesn't require
leaving your main occupation.

Contact us, your job is waiting for you!

If you are intrested in the job please fill in this form and send it to

First name:
Last name:
Country:
City:
Email:
Current occupation:
Some words about you:

Please send your application forms to  only!

Peter Stevens,
personnel manager
Australian Finance Group