birding-aus

The Big Twitch - the book!!

To: John Harris <>
Subject: The Big Twitch - the book!!
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:28:59 +1000
Can I add to John's endorsement (and unlike John, I'm not a member of Sean's Twtichathon team!)

In fact, I'm thinking very seriously of limiting Birding-Aus membership to those people who have bought a copy of the book!

And what do you mean Father's Day? It won't be out in time for that - but it will be for Christmas, so anyone expecting a gift from me will know what it is going to be ...

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus Administrator

PS My father reads this list online so I guess I've just let him know what HE can expect for Christmas!