birding-aus

Spaces on a pelagic trip off Port Fairy this Saturday 27th August

To: <>
Subject: Spaces on a pelagic trip off Port Fairy this Saturday 27th August
From: "Rohan Clarke" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:36:34 +1000

Hi All,
I have at least four spots on a pelagic trip that is running off Port Fairy, Victoria this coming Saturday 27th August (not Sunday as is usual). It departs at around 7 am so if travelling from Melbourne you would need to head down on Friday evening. Cost is around $90 (though a bit cheaper if I can get a full boat). I can arrange reasonably cheap accommodation for Friday night if needed. The forecast just issued by the weather bureau suggests this trip has a better than 50:50 chance of getting out which is quite high given we have averaged one Spring trip in six attempts off western Victoria over the last decade.

Note this is not the regular Birds Australia-Victoria monthly trip, nor is it the Victorian Field Nats Club trip (which is scheduled for the Sunday), rather it is a private trip/group charter with a few spare spots.

Contact me via return email if interested.

Regards
Rohan

Dr Rohan Clarke
Zoologist
m("biosisresearch.com.au","rclarke");">
Biosis Research Pty. Ltd.
Natural and Cultural Heritage Consultants
38 Bertie Street (PO Box 489)
Port Melbourne, Vic  3207