birding-aus

My last week in Australia for a while

To: Vin Lam <>
Subject: My last week in Australia for a while
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:18:30 +1000 (EST)
I know we all will miss you Vin, and especially your excellent wild bird photographic work/s. Bless you mate/cobber/pal. If you would like a fair few addresses of UK birdos just let me know. Many you know already from your wonderful wild bird photographic work and many would like very much to meet up with you in the UK.

Bon Voyage Vin and take care of yourself ... and yep you can get blue hands from watching UK Cricket let alone wild bird photography.

All the very best of wishes from John A. Gamblin and "Eggy" ....

P.S. There is a warm pint waiting for you at Nina's pub mate ......

Vin Lam <> wrote:

Hi Ausbirders,

I will be leaving Australia, my home of the last 26 years (actually 26 years
to the day today) to London, UK. Leaving with a RAOU checklist bird count
of 379.

Its been fun meeting all the birders here around Australia, and everybody
I have been have been so friendly.

There seems to be a huge number of birders in the UK, so it should be
really fun when I get there.

Wish me luck,
Vin
--