birding-aus

Grey Falcon research

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Grey Falcon research
From: Jonny Schoenjahn <>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:44:38 +0800
Hello all,

I conduct an Australia wide research on Grey Falcons. The main objective is
to monitor the movements, short-term and long-term. It is the first
systematic study on wild Grey Falcons. The project is a "Birds Australia
Special Interest Group Project".

It would be of great help if you would report any sightings of individual
birds or nests directly to me.

A web page has been set up for the project, see below. A photograph is
included which shows the colour band combinations to be used to individually
mark birds. Further, a record report form has been included as a down-load;
however, I'm happy to receive your report in any form.

Certainly all information will be keep strictly confidential.

Cheers,
Jonny

Jonny Schoenjahn
1 Elimatta Way