birding-aus

Employment for foreign company, don't lose your chance

To: "" <>
Subject: Employment for foreign company, don't lose your chance
From: "Girtex" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 00:24:36 +0000
EMPLOYMENT FOR FOREIGN COMPANY
Dear Sir/Madam,

Girtex inc. is a German company looking for people who will help us to establish a new distribution network in Australia to sell electronic goods. We have reached big sales volume of goods in US and now are trying to penetrate the Australian market.

We need agents to receive payment for our products (wire transfers) and to send the money to us this way we will save money because of the tax decreasing. Tax for international money transfer made by legal entity (company) in Germany is 25%. There is no sense for us to work this way, but tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% - Thats why we need You! Soon we will open representative offices and pharmacies or authorized sales centers in Australia and the employees who will make efforts and work hard have a chance to become managers. Anyway we will not loose our employees.

The fact that despite the Australian market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN? 250AUD from each transfer operation!

You will work as an independent contractor right from your home office.
Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $2000-3000 depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start.

If you are interested, please feel free to ask for the general provisions.
Name:
City:
Age:
Your e-mail: