birding-aus

Ofer Levy - Bird Photographer

To: <>
Subject: Ofer Levy - Bird Photographer
From: "Ofer Levy" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:24:33 +1000

Hi,

My name is Ofer Levy, I am a Science Teacher and a professional Bird Photographer from Sydney.

Although I am an Australian citizen, I hardly know this awesome country as I moved here only three years ago and don't have much time to explore it.

This is why I am sending this email - I need your help in finding good spots to do my bird-photography.

In the last year or so I got most my pictures in Centennial Park and I would like to get to other places.

Please have a look at few of my recent shots - Black-shouldered Kite descending to get its prey and few others at: http://forums.naturephotographers.net/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/2756073322/m/4180043853

Any information that can help me to find good spots for photographing birds of prey, kingfishers, bee-eaters, waders etc' in NSW or even elsewhere in the east coast would be greatly appreciated.
I would love to add anyone who is interested to my mailing list and I will send you my photos on a routine basis as I get new ones all the time.

In two weeks or so I am hoping to have my website operating.

Thanks!

Ofer