birding-aus

archive availability

Subject: archive availability
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:28:43 +1000
Earlier this year I set up a better version of the birding-aus archive.
This archive included several other lists, notably canberrabirds.
Some of you may have noticed that for a few weeks access to the
birding-aus archive were re-directed to this new archive.

I was about to announce the change when the hard disk hosting the new
archive failed.  The timing was unfortunate - just before I left for a
field trip.  I'm back from the field trip but it will still be a week
or two before I can replace the disk.

The old birding-aus archive is still in operation and
I've removed the redirect so it should be accessible at
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/

The canberrabirds archive will be unavailable until I can replace
the disk.  I'll send e-mail to the canberrabirds list when its archive
is again functioning.  Hopefully no messages will be lost.

Andrew Taylor