birding-aus

BE OUR TRUSTED AGENT! EXTRA CASH!

Subject: BE OUR TRUSTED AGENT! EXTRA CASH!
From: Edward Morrig <>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:52:11 +0000
Our company works in the mikro electronics and precious metal market for a long
time.
We have many clients and employees. We successfully worked and work in such
countries like Germany,
France, UK, Spain, Lithuania and others.

The number of our employees exceeds 3000 people and the total turnover exceeds
$100,000,000 a year.
Right now we decided to expand to Australian markets, because of considering
them very perspective.
That's why we are hiring new employees in these countries.

Average earnings of our employees are formed as $6000/month, and the maximum
depends on quality and speed of your job
(your salary is % of transactions you have made).

We are hiring new employees at the post of payments processing manager.
All you need for the job is being Australian resident, having one or several
bank accounts,
computer and a little of spare time.
We have already hired 100 employees successfully work, but we continue our
hiring.
The number of positions to hire is limited, so hurry up and register. The
registration is free!

Please mail us with any other questions you are interested in.