birding-aus

Newcastle 2005 Pelagic Dates

Subject: Newcastle 2005 Pelagic Dates
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
            I have organised 5 Newcastle pelagic trips for the rest of the year.  They are:

Sun July 24th
Sun Aug 7th
Sun Sept 18th
Sun Oct 30th
Sun Nov 13th
The trips leave The Brewery wharf, Wharf Rd, Newcastle
at 7am and we return late afternoon.  BYO Lunch etc.
Cost is $80pp, which is payable on the morning.
We usually try, depending on conditions, to get out
between 65-85km offshore.

Regards
Richard Baxter
Newcastle