birding-aus

Australia Finch Birdwatching Tour --- Info Request

Subject: Australia Finch Birdwatching Tour --- Info Request
From: Rick Fulmer <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:31:09 -0400
BIRD-AUS Members,

I would eventually like to direct visitors to excellent birdwatching tour information specific to "Australian Finches". I am in the United States and saw Natalie Daguet's post re: Finch Bird Watching Tours in Australia (ref. 4494).

My website: http://www.finchworld.com is obviously devoted to finches. The greatest number of my hits are generated by persons interested in Australian Finches (esp. Lady Gouldian Finches and Zebra Finches).

Please feel free to describe the resources available at a recommended link; this will help me describe the resource to my site visitors.

Hopefully, I will be able to avail myself of this tour information and take such a trip in the next few years.

Rick Fulmer