birding-aus

Latest update (Fri 10 June) to Worldbirdinfo

To: <>
Subject: Latest update (Fri 10 June) to Worldbirdinfo
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:14:24 +1000
Dear colleagues,
Just to let you know I put an update to Worldbirdinfo http://worldbirdinfo.net
.  I have added some terns (Sterna albifrons was a monster, and took me three days to do the distribution), some auks and some antbirds.
I spent seven weeks in Mexico recently and 5 days in Alice Springs to see Grey Honeyeater.
I've spend quite a bit of time getting type localities for scientific names.  I must thank James Dean at the Smithsonian for his help her.  Let me know if you use the scientific names.
If there is anyone retired in Frankfurt, who could help me out with some periodicals and book in the Senckenberg Library, please let me know.
I was grateul for the positive mention in Paul Hess's section of a recent issue of Birding.
Enjoy.
Best wishes,
John
John Penhallurick
Home: 86 Bingley Cres,FRASER,A.C.T. 2615,AUSTRALIA
Phone: (61 2) 62585428
Mobile: 0408 585 428
Mail:P.O.Box 3469,BMDC,BELCONNEN, A.C.T. 2617
Please visit my website at:
http://worldbirdinfo.net