birding-aus

RFI - Broom and the Kimberley's

To: <>, <>
Subject: RFI - Broom and the Kimberley's
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:46:48 +1000

Peter

Mornington Station – now a conservation property – is an excellent destination.  It is south of the Gibb River Road, I think about one good day’s drive from Derby. You need 4WD to get in, but we got ticks there for:

Purple-crowned Fairy-wren

Gouldian Finch

Sandstone Shrike-thrush

White-quilled Rock-pigeon

As well as seeing many, many others on the property.

They have a website – search on google