birding-aus

Hooded Monarch Darwin NT

Subject: Hooded Monarch Darwin NT
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
            Went up to Darwin yesterday(1.6.05) and took a few pics of the Hooded Monarch.  Hopefully these will help resolve the ID.
It was still at Howard Springs NR at 9.30am on the right hand side of the main carpark, roughly opposite the residence.
If you would like a picture let me know and I will email you one.  Will also get one onto ABID, should be there on the 3.6.05.

Regards
Richard Baxter
Newcastle

Discover Yahoo!