birding-aus

Info

To: <>, "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Info
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:27:18 +0930
There are some at , or rather just north of, Pt Augusta, on Mt Arden
Station. They are descendants of an Ostrich farm worked early in last
century. But, who does one contact to gain access to the property ?
They used to allow use of their shearers' quarters for overnight stays,
but I'm not sure whether this is still on.

Tony Russell