birding-aus

sound files of Laughing Kookaburra

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: sound files of Laughing Kookaburra
From: "Simon Plat" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:12:28 +0200
Hi All,

In a few weeks I hope to give a slide show to friends about my trip to Australia. To make the whole a bit more joyfull I would like to use some sounds during the show, of typical Australian birds. And not much as typical as a family group of Laughing Kookaburras.

So I wonder could anybody help me with sound files (whatever format) of:
*) Laughing Kookaburras? (preferably a bit long)
*) Outback bird sounds
*) Tropical forest bird sounds
*) 'relaxation songs' with birds (you know those Solitude type of songs but with Aussie birds)

If there is copyright involved I am willing to promise that I destroy the files after use!

many thanks

Simon Plat
The Netherlands