birding-aus

MP3's for PNG

To: <>, "Tim Boucher" <>
Subject: MP3's for PNG
From: "Mike Tarburton" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:42:22 +1000
Dear Tim and any others interested

I as the last resident member of the PNG Bird Society have inherited a copy of
the three Tapes made by the Crouches and sold previously by the club.  I have
just had them converted to two CDs but do not have a stock of cheap blanks
until my wife goes to Aus Midyear.  I think what we can do is provide them for
a donation to the School of Science here.  So please do not rush me until after
mid-year.  Thanks.

I cannot e-mail them as we have had too many problems with MP3's and our IT
people have banned MP3's passing through our server.

& Cheers

Mike

Dr Mike Tarburton
Dean: School of Science and Technology