birding-aus

News requested of art,artists, workshops, festivals and accommodation.

Subject: News requested of art,artists, workshops, festivals and accommodation.
From: christopher <>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:11:40 +0100
Hello,

Everyone knows someone who has written, painted, performed, created or made us
smile.

This letter is both for you and for them and for those who provide the welcome
accommodation nearby - one linking easily to the other. We are currently
looking for both local artists, craft artisans, artistic events, works,
happenings, creative holidays and local accommodation. If you wish to be seen
by a large audience then this site is for you.

Already there are people from all over Europe, USA and further a field
searching for events, workshops, courses, festivals and exhibitions and they
are searching through the web site for all forms of creative art, hand made
cards, jewellery, pantomimes, songs to use in workshops, photographs of places
that they once visited, etc. etc. The site offers them the opportunity to
showcase original creative work, to buy and sell work - all commission free -
and for them to find out about the events in your area. This service was
conceived and brought about by Chrissie and Chris Anderson. We hope you use it
both personally and for community use.
It's a great site to:

Create your very own gallery for up to ten items.
Browse and buy wonderful gifts, we do not take any commission.
Seek a service or a job.
Offer a place to stay - location maps are automatically uploaded for you. Plus,
the web site has the ability for you to add all those local events to make your
accommodation even more attractive.
.
Find out about or put on local events in your area. All events in the U.K.,
U.S.A., Canada, France and Spain can be placed in counties and states via maps.
 Other countries will have their maps included as the demand increases. You can
change the caption, start a forum or send us an article.

All publicity for the site is done by the unearthit.net team. In fact, we are
starting to reach out to roughly 250,000 new people every week and this number
is increasing as our PR progresses. The site is also rather special. Why?
.
The site is totally interactive; we do not put your work or events up on the
site! You place your own work, very easily and simply, directly onto the site,
albeit items for sale in your own gallery, add events, or offer services to the
creative industry, and you then can edit and change all whenever you like. You
can add pictures and photographs to enhance whatever information you are
putting on to http://www.unearthit.net   We have tried to make the site very
user friendly.  We are always here if you need any help. Unearthit.net also
allows you to give a link to your own web site if you so wish. In addition to
all the above, we are now seeking the linking of accommodation to events and
visa versa and your help in this would be appreciated.
We hope you will browse the site. Is there a catch? Well putting up events in
the events section is free. We would love to see interesting artistic events in
every state, county and country every day. Please fill the dates up. We would
like the site to become the first port of call for anyone wanting to know what
is on anywhere! If you want to show off your artistic or crafted works - 10
items - in your own gallery, offer a service and much, much more the charge is
just £10 or the equivalent in other currencies for the whole year - Worldpay
works out all the currencies. It is the same price for putting up
accommodation. We think it is excellent value for money.

Incidentally should you feel a category is missing on the site please let us
know and we will add it. For any queries whatsoever please contact us via the
site.
We hope you enjoy www.unearthit.net and make it your own.

For all information please contact us via the site as we have difficulty in
dealing with emails which are just returned. How did we contact you? Well we
look at relevant sites and email those where contact working email addresses
are given on those sites. Should you have received this in error we most humbly
apologize?  To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word
Remove BBC-G in the subject to  If you do not type the
word Remove BBC-G in the subject line, your request to be removed will not be
processed.

Kindest regards,

Christopher