birding-aus

Re A Burning desire

To: Duncan Fraser <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Re A Burning desire
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:50:28 +1000 (EST)
Now now Duncan tisk tisk tisk the next thing you want us to swallow is that Marvelous Maffra pork can actually fly ...... I await your photos ..... JAG the pixilating nerd.

With fire being a recent human tool, relatively speaking compared to the real age of this planet, it makes you think about bird specie numbers back then eh ... pre. human tools days.

Take care of the smallest for they support more then we know.
31 C today ... 31 C tomorrow what a lovely man made changed autumn we are having. I'd better put some water out for the little ones. Ooroo.

Duncan Fraser <> wrote:

Relax folks, you don't have to worry about the burning any more. On regional radio this morning a DSE officer cheerily informed us that Wilson's Prom looks wonderful, and will look even more wonderful in a couple of months time. Furthermore, after spending a day and night checking the seven thousand hectare fire area, he only found three singed critters, no dead ones, and the bandicoots, owls, and little birds were going about their business happily, just getting on with their lives. Yippeeeee!

Duncan Fraser, Maffra, Vic.

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page