birding-aus

Great Bowerbird bower relocated!

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Great Bowerbird bower relocated!
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:47:18 +1000
Ricki

As you conclude there is a great science project about to happen there.  However there isn't really a baseline for comparison: what happened last year or the year before (noting your comment about the age of the bower).  There would seem to be a scope for a nice oral history project of talking to as many of the school's denizens (probably just the humans - I doubt if frill necked lizards can do much vocal communication) to see what they can remember from last year, FORMALLY RECORD THIS,  and see how it compares with what happens in the future.

Martin