birding-aus

Help needed

To: <>
Subject: Help needed
From: "Fiona Anderson" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:03:50 +1100
We are planning on going to northern Victoria, western NSW and south-western Queensland for 2 weeks in late April.

We are particularly looking for the following birds:
Red-chested button quail
Plains wanderer
Painted snipe
Letter-winged kite
Grey falcon
Scarlet-chested parrot
White-browed treecreeper
Eyrean grasswren
Grey grassswren
Thick-billed grasswren
Striped honeyeater
Black-eared miner
Chestnut-breasted quail-thrush
Halls babbler
Chestnut-crowned babbler
Red-lored whistler
Can anyone please help with suggested sites where we should look for any of these birds. We hope to be able to plan our trip going to as many of the hot spots that we can identify.  Any help would be gratefully appreciated.  My email address is

Thank you,

Fiona