birding-aus

EBAY: Birds of Papua New Guinea Vol. 1 & 2 Brian J. Coates RARE!

Subject: EBAY: Birds of Papua New Guinea Vol. 1 & 2 Brian J. Coates RARE!
From: "Gilbert Herrera" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:59:39 -0500
A few days ago I offered these for sale at a set price, but because of the many responses I received from birders interested in buying these books, I have decided to place them on eBay to give all interested parties a fair shot at them, and also to allow eBay?s selling and payment services to facilitate and ensure a secure and trouble-free transaction. On auction is the rare, out-of-print 2 volume set The Birds of Papua New Guinea by Brian J. Coates, published in 1985 and 1990 respectively by Dove Publications, Australia. Vol. I is 464 pages and Vol. II is 576 pages. These are beautiful 9"x12" hardcover editions with many stunning color photographs and exhaustive info on each species. This auction is now in effect and is ending on Feb. 28th. Please have a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=4530535096&rd=1

Thanks, Gilbert F. Herrera, USA