birding-aus

CONFIDENTIAL

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:48:25 -0500
>From The Desk of:Thomas Graham
Head of Trustee and Depository
Institutional Fund ServiceS.
HSBC Bank Plc 24th Floor
8 Canada Square
London E14 5hq.

Dear Business Friend,

Compliment of the season to you.

First for confirmation please view HSBC site address:
http://www.cibm.hsbc.com/hsbc/home/contact-us/europe/united-kingdom?mode=print<http://www.cibm.hsbc.com/hsbc/home/contact-us/europe/united-kingdom?mode=print>
 note also that all call to every department are monitored and because of the
nature of the transaction.

I am Mr.Thomas Graham Head of Trustee and Depository Institutional Fund
Services HSBC Bank London,I am contacting you concerning a deceased
customer,and an investment he placed under our banks management 3years ago.I
would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a
result of this mail.

I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.I
would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of
interest to you. In 2000, the subject matter came to our bank to engage in
business discussions with our Trustee and Depository Institutional Fund
Services division HSBC . He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of
14.5 million British Pounds Sterling, which he wished to have us turn
over(invest) on his behalf.I was the officer assigned to his case,I made
numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations
officer of Trustee and Depository Institutional Fund Services division
HSBC,especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our division.

Based on my advice, We spun the money around various opportunities and made
attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and
interest stood at this point at over 6 million British Pounds Sterling,this
margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk
guaranteed returns on investments.

I informed him that HSBC Bank Plc London would have to make special
arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due
process,the bank would have to make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to
cater for banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but
later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the task he was
asking of us. Large cash movements have become especially strict since the
incidents of 9/11. I contacted my affiliate and had the funds available as he
had requested.

I undertook all the processes and made sure I followed his precise
instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited with a security
consultancy firm.This security firm is an especially private firm that
accepts deposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations
that handle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediate
access to cash.

This small and highly private organization is familiar especially to the
highly placed and well-connected organizations. In Line with
instructions,the money was deposited with them.He told me he wanted the
money there in anticipation of his arrival from Norway later that week.
This was the last communication we had, this transpired around 25th March 2004.

I was the only one who knew about the deposit at the security company, and I
could not understand why our client had not come forward to claim his deposit.I
made futile efforts to locate him,and i immediately passed the task of locating
him to the internal investigations department of HSBC Bank Plc.Four days later,
information started to trickle in, apparently our man was dead. A person who
suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in Canne, South of
France. We were soon enough able to confirm all of this including cause of
death. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving
next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his
estate.

If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our
services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from
conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.opening
an account with us means no one will know of its
existence,accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and
codes to make the accounts anonymous.It is quite clear now that our dear fellow
died with no known or identifiable family members. This leaves me as the only
person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to
the deposit and the late beneficiary of the deposit.

According to practice,the security company will by the end of this year
broadcast a request for statements of claim to HSBC Bank plc, failing to
receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit to HSBC
Bank Plc. This will result in the money entering the HSBC Bank Plc
accounting system .

What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to
understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the
internal politics of the banking world berrational.
The world of Trustee and Depository Institutional Fund Services division
HSBC especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain
chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put
together the general direction of what I propose.There is  14,500,000.00
deposited in a security company.I alone have the
deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I
instruct them to do so.

This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's
family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. The
investigation has come to an end. My proposal; you share similar details to the
late fellow;I am prepared to instruct the security company to release the
deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.
Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in
half. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them
release the deposit to you.We share the proceeds 45/45,while 10% is been
maped out incase of any expenses as we proceed into this MUTUAL transaction.

You with the same very name as the original depositor would easily pass as
the beneficiary with right to claim.I assure you that I could have the
deposit released to you within a few days.I will simply inform the bank of
the final closing of the file relating to our late client.I will then
officially communicate with the security company and instruct them to
release the deposit to you.With these two things: all is done.

The alternative would be for us to have the security company direct the
funds to another bank with you as account holder.This way there will be no
need for you to think of receiving the money directly from the security
company as it is not a conventional financial institution; they accept
deposits from only organizations thus; what you hand over to them is what
you get back. They do not have the means to process the money.I ask that you do
not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move
on with my life but do not destroy me.I am a family man and this is an
opportunity to provide them with new opportunities.There is a reward for this
project and it is a task well worth undertaking.I have evaluated the risks and
the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my
bank.

I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you
with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Lets
share the blessing.If you find yourself able to work with me,contact me
A.S.A.P. If you give me positive signals,I will give you the relevant details
and initiate this process towards a conclusion.
Please, again, note I am a family man,I have wife and children.I send you
this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the onsequences, but I
know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and
riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.This is the one truth I have
learned from my private banking clients.
Do not betray my confidence.

Sincerly,

Thomas Graham

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.