birding-aus

Birds of Papua New Guinea Vol. 1 & 2 Coates FOR SALE

Subject: Birds of Papua New Guinea Vol. 1 & 2 Coates FOR SALE
From: "Gilbert Herrera" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:51:35 -0500
I have for sale Volumes I and II of The Birds of Papua New Guinea by Brian J. Coates, published in 1985 and 1990 respectively by Dove Publications, Australia. Vol. I is 464 pages and Vol. II is 576 pages. They are barely used and in wonderful shape. These are beautiful 9"x12" hardcover editions with many stunning color photographs and exhaustive info on each species. I hate to part with them but I must sell. They are hard to find, rare and long out-or-print, and $220 takes the set. An essential addition to any collection of books about the birds of the world. Please e-mail me if interested. I apologize if this message is inappropriate for the list, but it was the only way I could reach a large number of birders in this part of the world who may be interested in these wonderful books. Thanks, Gilbert F. Herrera USA