birding-aus

Mick Todd's Wildlifing website

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Mick Todd's Wildlifing website
From: Michael Todd <>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:45:27 +1100
Hello Birding-ausers,

I’m emailing to let you know that I’ve recently launched my website
(www.wildlifing.com <http://www.wildlifing.com/>) on the internet. It’s
a gallery of my photographs with some audio sounds of wildlife, mainly
from Australia but with a section of photographs from Thailand.

I’ve tried to include many of the less photographed aspects and species
of Australian wildlife with a strong focus on birds. While all the
photographs and sounds are for sale, I would love people to feel free
just to browse and explore the galleries. My intent is to regularly
update and rotate the content.

The sections include Birds, Mammals, Reptiles, Frogs, Flora, Insects and
other Invertebrates and Landscapes. There are two special galleries of
photos and sounds of the Major Mitchell’s Cockatoo and the Red-lored
Whistler.

Some of the other bird species included in the regular galleries are
Striated Grasswren, Red Goshawk, Powerful Owl, Rufous Owl, Marbled
Frogmouth, Southern Cassowary, Hall’s Babbler, Painted Honeyeater, Swift
Parrot, Superb Parrot and Plainswanderer.

Of the other animals, I’ve included photos of Striped Possum, Northern
Nailtail Wallaby, Spotted Cuscus, Green Python, Barking Gecko, Giant
Barred Frog, Austrochaperina gracilipes and Spiny Leaf Insect among others.

There’s no search engine yet as I haven’t worked out how to make one
(any advice on this gratefully received). Please enjoy and feel free to
let me know if you find any problems with the site.

Cheers,

Mick

--
Michael Todd