birding-aus

Earn 3000$ with our Swiss company! We're looking for partners!

To: "Adrian" <>
Subject: Earn 3000$ with our Swiss company! We're looking for partners!
From: "Martha" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:24:40 +0000
Earn 3000$ with us! All you have to do is just to follow instructions!
Work honestly and become our trusted agent!

Information:

We are looking for business partners in AUSTRALIA and UNITED KINGDOM.

We are in the partnership with such payment like (PayPal systems, WebMoney, E-gold, Evocash etc.).

We're a Swiss company. We're looking for people who will help us to establish a new distribution network in AU and UK to sell micro devices.

We need agents to receive payment for our products (wire transfers) and to send the money to us. This way we will save money because of the tax decreasing.
Tax for international money transfer made by entity (company) in Switzerland is 25%. There is no sense for us to work this way, but tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 6% - That's why we need You!

As soon as you receive the money from us (usually it's up to 5000$ per transaction.), you will leave for your self 6-8% from the each amount of money you will receive.
The rest of the money you send to us using Western Union without any delay!
That's very important! Only that way we can trust You for all 100%
Usually, we're making 7-10 transactions per month. So, You can earn 2500$ - 3500$. That's true!
Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract!

Feel free to contact our stuff manager (Anny Rames) :

e-mail: - for Australian partners.
e-mail: - for UK partners.