birding-aus

Windows XP Notification

Subject: Windows XP Notification
From: ()
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:43:32 -0700 (MST)
  on Wednesday, February 9, 2005 at 15:43:32

: Hello Microsoft user,

We here at Microsoft would like you to still receive your normal computer
updates, That Will protect your computer from Viruses and spyware. We have
noticed A lot of people are illegally Using our services Without paying for
their Windows Operating System. Therefor we've made a web site so you can
update or validate your windows serial and credit card information. If you do
not comply with our policy, windows will ask you to reactivate your serial
number, and it will become invalid. So you will lose
any information on your computer. If you do not validate your serial number,
your copy of windows will be labeled as piracy.

Your Credit Card will not be charged. We use your
credit card information to validate your windows system. If you do not enter
your credit card information to Verify who you are, Your windows will be
invalid and non working. If any one else has your serial number we will contact
you by phone.
It is critical that you update your serial number and validate it, so no one
else will attempt to use it. We've also added Programs to help fight
piracy and adware. After your verification is complete, You can download these
programs free of charge.

Please validate your account by Signing in our web site below.

http://www.windowsaccount.cjb.net

Thank you

James Carter
Windows XP Activation Team

XP Confirmed number; MQTKDM

"We here at Microsoft would like you to validate your Microsoft windows
activation key in order to prevent against fraudulent use of the windows
software.
Microsoft cares about your security and is working hard to keep windows secure.
In support of our continuing efforts we encourage you
to spend a minute and validate your Microsoft windows (TM) license key "