birding-aus

ready to buy

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: ready to buy
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:25:20 +0100

Hello Sales Rep,
          I am a successful business man which my name is
olly gbadmus . the C.E.O of the buying and selling company in nigeria with outlet of customers scattered arround various cities in
nigeria and west africa sub-region.  i saw your website on computer which i
decided to purchase from your store.And i will like you to email me if you shipped internationally
pls,contact me back if you can do business with me and  my option of payment is by credit card inforrmtion. And i will like you to email me the type of credit cards you accepted in your store
i shall be highly greatful if my proposal  is
favourably considered under your authority and i promise you that you
will never regret doing business with us. as we await for your urgently
reply