birding-aus

urgent sales enquiry

Subject: urgent sales enquiry
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:23:48 -0000 (GMT)
    Hello Sales,

 i am Mrs Caren Satagello an american business woman with clients all over
the world and while going through the web i found your website and i will
be needing some items from your store.I will be having the goods shipped
to my store in Nigeria for a client of mine and i will be paying with my
credit card.I have both visa and master card.If that is acceptable to
you,kindly reply me back so i can pick the items i want and have the list
sent to you and after you give me the total cost and i am satisfied with
it,i forward my credit card details to you for the charges.I will await
your reply.I await to read from you ASAP.

 Thanks.

 Caren Satagello