birding-aus

RFI Southport area

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Southport area
From: Jennifer Spry <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:16:56 +1100
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can suggest a few good birding spots in the
Southport area? There are three or four of us going up for the Feb
Pelagic and will then have 2 days and a car to do some birding. I have
not birded in this area before but the others have so we are looking for
the less common birds that may be around

Thanks

Jen