birding-aus

Werribee??

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Werribee??
From: "Birding Services Brisbane" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:37:45 +1000
Hi all

I hope that you have all had a relaxing festive season and that you are
looking forward to 2005.  My wife and I will be in Melbourne next week from
Thursday 13th to Saturday 15th.  We are hoping to visit Werribee so are
looking for some kind local with a permit who is heading that way while we
are there.  We may have a Thai friend (who is one of Thailand's leading
birders and guides) with us.

We look forward to hearing from someone who can help.

Roy Sonnenburg
Birding Services Brisbane
www.birdingservices.com.au
Ph 07 32566952    Fax  07 32567692