birding-aus

EUROROCAN NTERNATIONAL PROMOTION

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: EUROROCAN NTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:24:41 +0100
EUROROCAN NTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION-SPAIN

REFF:ZTU/43217/00/77/98
BATCH: 15/051/IP/ES

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Eurorocan Lottery
International
programs held on the of 2 January 2005 Your e-mailaddress attachedto ticket
number 491446-457 with serial number 3880-98 drew lucky numbers 7-15-11-88-31-33
which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of 150.000.00(Euro)One Hundred and Fifty Thousand
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential untill your claims has been
processed and your money remitted into your accaunt. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some participants All participants were selected through a computer
ballot
system drawn from over 10,000.00 company and 50,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from Middel East, Asia, Africa,Canada,Europe North
America,Oceania
and around the world which is conducted annually as part our International
Promotions Program. This promotional program take place every three years.
We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our end of year
50 million Dollars internationallottery. To file for your claim,please contact
our fiduciary agent

CHALETS SECURITY AGENT,
Mr.Mr.Frank Dorek
Tel+34653250200
Email:

Please, note that you will be required to pay for the issuance of your winning
certificate. Be notify also that all winnings must be claimed not later
thannd 15January 2005. After this date a unclaimed funds wi be included
in the next take Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon aspossible.Congratulations once more! from our members
of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional

program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.Sincerely
yours,

Miss.Isabels Jourg
(Lottery Coordinator)

FREE weekend phone calls! NO monthly fee, NO contract!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/services/smarttalk/?StartupCode=OL063&srccode=COD_563