birding-aus

Southern African listing

To: "Oriental Birding" <>, "Eurobirdnet" <>, "Birding NZ" <>, "Birding Aus" <>, "Birdchat" <>, "African Birding" <>
Subject: Southern African listing
From: "Trevor Hardaker" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:04:51 +0200
Hi there,

Some of you might know that we have a listing club in Southern Africa for
those people that have listed more than 700 species within the subregion
called the SA 700 Club. The full list of members is on our website at
www.zestforbirds.co.za

We are now starting a second club for those people that have seen between
500 and 699 species known as the "SA heading for 700 Club" which will also
be added to our website later this week.

The area for counting is defined as the area south of the Cunene and Zambezi
Rivers and includes South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana,
Zimbabwe and the portion of Mozambique south of the Zambezi River as well as
pelagic waters out to 200 nautical miles offshore.

We know that many foreign visitors to our region have achieved these totals
and we would love to add your names to the club list as well. If you are
interested in being added to the list, please send me your name, total,
email address and where you are from.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards
Trevor