birding-aus

RE: FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Anyone in Aus got HBW9 yet?

To: Tony Russell <>, "'Brian Fleming'" <>
Subject: RE: FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Anyone in Aus got HBW9 yet?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:24:01 +1100 (EST)
Hare blown Wet maybe ninth visit?

For some time now as many of you would know I have been growing my hair for strength and to raise Oz conservation dollars when finally cut. My good friend from this list sent me this which I wish now to share with you all.
===============
A guy sticks his head into a barber shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

The barber looks around the shop and says, "About 2 hours."
The guy leaves.

A few days later the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

The barber looks around at shop full of customers and says, "About 3 hours."
The guy leaves.

A week later the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks,
"How long before I can get a haircut?"

The barber looks around the shop and says, "About an hour and half."
The guy leaves

The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey, Bill,
follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long
he has to wait for a haircut, but then doesn't come back."

A little while later, Bill comes back into the shop, laughing
hysterically. The barber asks, "Bill, where did he go when he left
here?"

Bill looks up, tears in his eyes and says, "Your house!"