birding-aus

Wedge tail eagle

To: <>, <>
Subject: Wedge tail eagle
From: "Chris Armstrong" <>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:49:25 +1000
Its great to see BOP in cloud.
You dont see it much, but one of my earliest birding memories, as a kid in the 60's, was watching Wedgies soaring up to, and then above, cloudbase and then trying to imagine what they could see.
Kept me occupied during summer school hols down on the farm.
Chris A
Hi,
I have just been watching a wedgetail eagle flying over our house up in the clouds of course in North Ringwood Melbourne an outer eastern suburb .